We support a number of individuals working in gospel ministry, locally, nationally, and internationally.
Currently we support
- Sena and Jane Ounate Lare are church planting in Normandy with BCMS Crosslinks.
- Dave Casson is teaching young people about Jesus at St Peter’s in Rock Ferry.
- Joshua and Miriam Mbithi run Neema Children’s Home in Eldoret, Kenya.
- John and Zoe Putman (plus Sadie & Amber) preparing to serve with Africa Inland Mission.
- Christina Green is working for CAP UK (Christians against Poverty), a charity providing practical and holistic support for people struggling with debt.
For news and prayer updates please click on one of our mission partners above
or go to our news pages using the news link at the top of the page